- PACK IT UP IN STYLE: The Raven 28L has a simple and functional design perfect for commuting and everyday outings.
- PREPARED FOR YOUR ADVENTURE: Fjallraven's own fabric, G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco is made from waxable 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. Prepares you for all types of adventures year-round.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: Features comfortable padded shoulder straps and foam frame sheet. Sturdy handle with leather grip.
- FITS YOUR NEEDS: Spacious main compartment large enough to fit a laptop computer (up to 15 inches). Zippered front pocket and two side pockets. Specs; 18.1" x 12.2" and weighs 2.1 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Publisher: FJALLRAVEN USA, LLC
Details: Simple and durable everyday backpack made from durable G-1000 Heavy-duty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. Simple design and practical details make it perfect for commuting or everyday outings. It has a separate, padded pocket for a laptop computer (up to 15 inches in size). A little fleece-lined pocket with a zipper has room for sunglasses, a phone etc. Two spacious zippered compartments with internal pockets give flexibility when you want to keep your gear organized. There is also a zippered front pocket and two side pockets for drink bottles and other items you want to keep close to hand. Comfortable padded shoulder straps and foam frame sheet. Handle with leather grip. Volume: 28 liters.