1000W Grid Tie Inverter MPPT Function
20-45V DC to AC 190-260V or 90-140V
Pure Sine Wave Output Micro on grid tie inverter 1000W
Main Advantages Features
1. Unique circuit design, choice of import industrial electronic components, higher efficiency, more stable performance.
2. Creative MPPT technology, efficiency more than 99%, faster reaction, more sensitive of reaction and more reliable of Maximum power point locking.
3. Parallel modular design, small volume, distributed installation, easy for system configuration, flexible for combination, strong expansibility of system.
4. Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer type, high efficiency, high security.
5. Perfect electrical protection function.
6. Aluminum alloy housing, not rust, heat-resisting and cold-resistant as well as anti-corrosion.
7. Getting electronic circuit design, appearance design and other core technology patents.
Technical Parameters Table
Installation and Connection
1. Diagrammatize DC input and AC output terminals,
2. Attach the Smart Microinverter to racking or fix on the wall
3. Properly connect the positive and negative of solar panel and Smart Microinverter,
4. AC power cable connects with Smart Microinverter and residential power grid which refers to low voltage civilian single-phase power grid.
5. Switch on power grid after check for input and output connections are correct and then switch on the Smart Micro inverter.
Status Indications of LED
1. Red LED indicator lights up under any conditions include but not limited:
a)Low-voltage protection (DC input voltage lower than Min. input voltage of inverters);
b)Over-voltage protection (DC input voltage higher than Max. input voltage of inverters)\'
c)Over-temperature protection (inverters will shut down for power output when temperature of body of inverters higher than 65-75, and inverter will be automatically restart up when temperature down to 40-50);
d)Power grid fault protection when 110VAC or 220VAC grid power outage and/or tripped;
e)Islanding protection: inverter will be automatically shut down for power output when disconnect with power grid.
2. Green LED indicator lights up under any conditions include but not limited:
a)Green LED flash: adjusting for power output, MPPT operating for tracking;
b)Green LED long light: indicates inverter locking-in Max. output power operation status.
3. Please note that above operations only run at grid-connected status.
1. 20-45VDC Input (Vmp: 26-39V,Voc: 34-46V), work with 24V/30V-60cells or 36V-72cells solar panel.
10.5-28VDC Input (Vmp:18-21V,Voc:20-24V), work with 18V-36cells solar panel;
2. Work with wind turbine, but a 24V or 30V charge controller needed to be used if the wind turbine without build-in charge controller.
3. Work with 24V battery, solar and wind turbine charging the battery and battery discharging to inverter for energy Conversion.
1. Chinese "safe standard GF 004" "grid standard GF004" "electromagnetic compatibility standards GB/T 17626";
2. American "safety standard UL 1741" "grid standard IEEE 1547" "Electromagnetic Compatibility FCC Pt.15";
3. German "safety standard EN 62109-1/-2" "grid standard VDE 4105" "EMC standards EN 61000-6-X".