2021 Shipping Rate Updates
Calizota always offers FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS, however some of the following changes may affect our product prices:
Effective January 24, 2021
In 2021, retail prices for USPS services will increase by an average of 4.9%:
- Packages with a combined length + girth over 130” will incur a Large Package surcharge of $100.
- USPS shipping rates for all international shipments are based on distinct groupings of destination countries. In 2021, those price group designations will change for all international mail classes. Find a particular country’s price group here. Learn more about this change.
Effective December 27, 2020
UPS published rates will increase by an average of 4.9% but the FREE SHIPPING is not changing.
- Starting on Jan 10, 2021, an additional handling charge will be applied to any package with a combined length + girth over 105”
- UPS is making changes to the costs for value-added services and other charges. The only change that is applicable for Shopify Shipping merchants is for Delivery Confirmation.
- The ZIP Codes for which Area Surcharges apply will change. These include Delivery Area Surcharge, Extended Area Surcharge, and Remote Area Surcharge. See the full list of applicable ZIP Codes.
Effective January 1, 2021
In 2021, DHL Express retail prices will increase by an average of 4.9% for their DHL Express Worldwide shipping service. With Shopify Shipping, save up to 76% off retail prices for DHL Express Worldwide shipping rates and get free package pickups. Check your rates.
Effective January 11, 2021
In 2021, Canada Post retail prices will increase by an average of 3.9% domestically and 1% to the USA and internationally. With Shopify Shipping, save up to 52% off retail prices for Canada Post shipping rates.